Automatic Surface Winder SW - R "Reelwinder"
The "Reelwinder" is designed for winding of biggest reels - up to 3000 mm (118") - especially in nonwoven production lines.
The automatic reel change is done at full production speed. By the contact roll design a constant winding in contact winding mode is achived, also during reel change. Hereby the contact pressure is controlled permanently by a two-dimensional pressure control system. The additional center drive of each winding station supports the surface drive and ensures a smooth start of each new reel.
The Surface winder SW - R is characterized by the following advantages:
- Biggest winding diameters are possible
- Automatic reel change at full production speed onto adhesive prepared cores
- Optimal winding conditions by controlled surface winding from the first to the last layer
- Winding tension and contact tension selectable with taper modes
- Winding shaft magazine and automatic winding shaft feeding